Interesting is not it? Okay .. In this post Tutor Blogger will explain How to create running text (marquee) in the blog, but previously to you who would like to see my previous post from Tutor Blogger please go to ( http://www.tutorblogger.com/2012/10/How-to-Make-Case-Drop-Cap-in-Early-Post-Blogspot.html ) .. Well, for How to Create Text Running (marquee) in the blog was very easy, because only a simple HTML code, it will create a script running. HTML code to create it runs it is known by Marquee command. Code marquee basic commands is as follows :
<marquee> Posts here will run </marquee>
In addition to the basic code marquee above, there are also other commands, which serves as an attribute that is inserted to regulate the display of beauty writing running. Attribute that has been used in the marquee code include:
- bgcolor = "color" »To set the background color (background) text
- direction = "left / right / up / down" »Set the text direction of movement
- behavior = "scroll / slide / alternate" »To set the movement behavior
- Scroll » rotating moving text
- Slide » text move once and then stop
- Alternate » text moves from left to right and then back again (back and forth bo)
- title = "message" »A message appears when the mouse is over the text
- scrollmount = "number" »geraka set the speed, the greater the number the faster the movement.
- scrolldelay = "number" »To set the delay time in milli seconds movement
- loop = "number | -1 | infinite" »Set the number of loop
- width = "width" »Set the text block width in pixels or percent
and this code :
leaving you to edit his own text with their creativity in order to create a beautiful text running ...
Hopefully this post Text How to Create Running (marquee) in this blog,
and GOOD TRY...